Due to the current re-emergence of COVID-19, Language Center will not offer on-campus English Entry Test in January and February 2021. We will keep you posted for the later months.
The Language Center (LC) offers an in-house test of English proficiency called the AIT English Entry Test (EET). It is a 60-minute test consisting an essay (250-300 words). The score is based on a nine point scale.
Test result will be e-mailed within 5-10 working days after the test date. You are not required upon arrival to sit AIT’s Academic Writing Placement Test (AWPT).
The test is conducted at AIT Language Center, Library Building, Second Floor, Room 216.
For further information, please send an email to LCTESTING@AIT.AC.TH or call 02-524-6624.
Test time: 10:00 – 11:00 AM
There is limited space for test takers in each test session. To confirm your seat for the test, please register and confirm your test registration (via email with attached ID and proof of payment) at least one week before your chosen test date.
2020 Test dates
- January 14, 15, 21, 22, 28, 29
- February 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26
- March 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, 29, 30
- October 6, 7, 14
- October 20, 21, 27, 28
- November 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, 25
- December 1, 2
- January 26, 27
- February 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24
- March 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24
- April 7, 20, 21, 27, 28
- May 11, 12, 18, 19, 25
- June 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30
- July 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21
- August 24, 25, 31
- September 1, 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 28, 29
- October 5, 6, 19, 20, 26, 27
- November 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24, 30
- December 1, 7
- Account Name: ASIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- Current Account number: 468-046301-2
- Saving account number: 405-999567-0
- Bank Name: Siam Commercial Bank Pcl., Ltd.
- Bank Branch: Thammasat University Hospital
- Branch Address: 95 Moo 8, Klong Nueng, Klong Luang, Pathumthani 12120 Thailand
- Swift Code: SICOTHBK
- Message to Beneficiary: English Entry Test
- You must pay for any service charge or transaction fee separately.
- You need to click the link below and fill in the registration form then follow the pop-up box to complete your payment.
Click here to pay by credit card now
- Pay at AIT Cashier’s window at the Finance office. (The Cashier is closed Weekends and public holidays and lunch from 12:00-13:00.)
- When you arrive for your test, our staff will check your identity. Make sure you have your Thai ID or passport and a proof of payment
- Be on-time. If you arrive late, you may not be allowed to take the test.
- Switch off your mobile phone and any other electronic devices. You will be asked to place these with other personal belongings in the front of the test room.
- Make sure you are prepared and have something to eat and drink beforehand. You will not be allowed to take food or drink into the test room.
- You will only be allowed to have a pen or pencil, and an eraser on your desk.
- You will not be allowed to leave the test room during the test.
- If you have any questions during the test, raise your hand to ask for help.
The test result will be e-mailed within 3 – 5 working days after the test date. The Language Center will report the test result to the AIT Admissions.
You may request for academic writing tutorials by sending an email to email@example.com. This is an opportunity to meet with an LC lecturer to go over your writing. It costs 300THB per session (30 minutes).
For long-term learning effects that can help you improve your English and multicultural communication skills for your study at AIT and for your future work life, we would recommend you to take our intensive Bridging Program offered from June to July. Become multicultural and international with us!