Due to the current re-emergence of COVID-19, Language Center will not offer on-campus English Entry Test until further notice.
The Language Center (LC) offers an in-house test of English proficiency called the AIT English Entry Test (EET). It is a 60-minute test consisting an essay (250-300 words). The score is based on a nine point scale.
Test result will be e-mailed within 5-10 working days after the test date. You are not required upon arrival to sit AIT’s Academic Writing Placement Test (AWPT).
The test is conducted at AIT Language Center, Library Building, Second Floor, Room 216.
For further information, please send an email to Lctesting@ait.asia or call 02-524-6624.
- THB 1,000 (No refund will be made for cancellation of examinations under any circumstances.)
- Account Name: ASIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- Current Account number: 468-046301-2
- Saving account number: 405-999567-0
- Bank Name: Siam Commercial Bank Pcl., Ltd.
- Bank Branch: Thammasat University Hospital
- Branch Address: 95 Moo 8, Klong Nueng, Klong Luang, Pathumthani 12120 Thailand
- Swift Code: SICOTHBK
- Message to Beneficiary: English Entry Test
- You must pay for any service charge or transaction fee separately.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes before your test time. If you arrive late, you may not be allowed to take the test.
- When you arrive for your test, our staff will check your identity. Make sure you have your Thai ID or passport.
- Switch off your mobile phone and any other electronic devices. You will be asked to place these with other personal belongings in the front of the test room.
- Make sure you are prepared and have something to eat and drink beforehand. You will not be allowed to take food or drink into the test room.