The Language Center (LC) provides language and academic support services to AIT students and staff. Services include English courses to build language proficiency, academic preparedness, research writing skills, and computer literacy.
- Established Date September, 1983
- Location Library Building, 2nd Floor, Room 216
- Opening Time: 08:00 to 16:00 (Mon – Fri)
- Director: M.L. Thanisa Choombala
- Languages Offered: English, Thai (every semester),Chinese, French and Japanese (occasionally
- M.L. Thanisa Choombala joined AIT in 2007. She is currently working as Director of Language Center, and as English and Foreign Languages Program Coordinator
- Dr. Mary Rose Sarausad joined AIT in 2004. She is currently working as Research Support Program Coordinator and Language Lecturer.
- Thippawan Nakwachara joined AIT in 1985. She is currently working as Senior Administrative Officer.
- Nichapat Atthajitrakul joined LC in 2007. She is working as Administrative Officer, English Testing Coordinator, Web developer and administrator, and Thai Language Teacher for AIT community.
Language Center, 2nd Floor, Room 216
Tel: +66(02) 524-6624
Asian Institute of Technology
PO. Box 4 Klong Luang
Pathum Thani 12120