The Language Center offers the online English Entry Test (EET) for applicants to AIT. This test is not for the current enrolled students. The test fee is non-refundable. The online EET is a 60-minute one academic essay. The writing score is given on a scale of 1 to 9. We take plagiarism very seriously at AIT, There are serious consequences for those who plagiarize or copy and paste their answers. Test takers who cheat by copying from a source on the test receive no score for the test taken and are not allowed to test again.
For those students who have received the EET test score, please read below.
You are required upon arrival at AIT campus to sit for the paper-based Academic Writing Placement Test under our testing conditions to validate the online EET scores. This policy does not include the students who stay in their home country out of Thailand during the whole program.
Equipment and Environment Requirements for taking the online EET
Your computer and testing room must meet the following requirements before you register for the EET [CLICK]. If you don’t meet these requirements on test day, you won’t be able to test, and you won’t receive a refund or a free reschedule.
AVAILABLE TEST DATES
- October 5 at 9:00 AM Thailand time (GMT+7)
- October 5 at 1:30 PM Thailand time (GMT+7)
- October 12 at 9:00 AM Thailand time (GMT+7)
- October 12 at 1:30 PM Thailand time (GMT+7)
- October 18 at 1:30 PM Thailand time (GMT+7)
- November 2 at 1:30 PM Thailand time (GMT+7)
- November 8 at 9:00 AM Thailand time (GMT+7)
- November 15 at 9:00 AM Thailand time (GMT+7)
- November 16 at 1:30 PM Thailand time (GMT+7)
- November 23 at 1:30 PM Thailand time (GMT+7)
- November 30 at 9:00 AM Thailand time (GMT+7)
- November 30 at 1:30 PM Thailand time (GMT+7)
- December 7 at 9:00 AM Thailand time (GMT+7)
2023 Coming Soon
Follow these steps to register for the online EET:
POLICY: You must take the Academic Writing Placement Test [paper-based test upon arrival at AIT] under our testing conditions to validate your online EET scores.
- Pay THB 1,000 or USD 33 for your English test fee [You can find the payment advise below.]
CLICK HERE to register for the test [READ the policy above before you register]
When you finish, you’ll receive a confirmation email from the Language Center with your test instructions and ZOOM meeting ID. Be sure to keep this email safe until test day.
TEST FEE: THB 1,000 or USD33 (No refund will be made for cancellation of examinations under any circumstances.)
- Click the link below and fill in the registration form then follow the pop-up box to complete your payment
PAY THROUGH BANK TRANSFER
- Account Name: ASIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- Current Account number: 468-046301-2
- Saving account number: 405-999567-0
- Bank Name: Siam Commercial Bank Pcl., Ltd.
- Bank Branch: Thammasat University Hospital
- Branch Address: 95 Moo 8, Klong Nueng, Klong Luang, Pathumthani 12120 Thailand
- Swift Code: SICOTHBK
- Message to Beneficiary: English Entry Test
- You must pay for any service charge or transaction fee separately.
The test result will be e-mailed within 5-7 working days after the test date. The Language Center will report the test result to test takers and the AIT Admissions.
You may request for academic writing tutorials after you know your test result by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is an opportunity to meet with an LC lecturer to go over your writing. It costs 300THB per session (30 minutes).
For long-term learning effects that can help you improve your English and multicultural communication skills for your study at AIT and for your future work life, we would recommend you to take our intensive Bridging Program offered from June to July. Become multicultural and international with us!
For further information, please send an email to Lctesting@ait.asia or call 02-524-6624.