The Language Center (LC) offers an online test of English proficiency called the AIT English Entry Test (EET). It is a 60-minute test consisting an essay (250-300 words). The score is based on a nine point scale.
For further information, please send an email to LCTESTING@AIT.AC.TH or call 02-524-6624.
A 60-minute online test, which consists of an essay (≥250 words). The writing score is given on a scale of 1 to 9.
All test takers are required upon arrival to sit AIT’s Academic Writing Placement Test (paper-based test) under our testing conditions to validate their scores. The AWPT score will be used to demonstrate that the test takers have or have not fulfilled AIT’s language requirement for graduation.
We use ZOOM so please download the ZOOM application (https://zoom.us) onto your computer and mobile phone. Test takers must familiarize themselves with the testing platforms prior to the testing date.
The Internet connections and cameras are crucial facilities for invigilating the online test.
The Language Center must clearly see the test taker’s face, computer screen and working space in front of the computer.
Test takers have the responsibility to ensure that the computer and the mobile phone are equipped with a camera and good internet connection access. If the connection is not stable, we reserve the rights to terminate the online test. Test takers will receive no score, and the test fee will not be refunded.
The test result will be e-mailed within 5-10 working days after the test date. The Language Center will report the test result to the AIT Admissions.
2021 Online EET test dates
There is limited space for test takers in each test session. To confirm your seat for the test, please register and confirm your test registration (via email with attached ID and proof of payment) as soon as possible after you have chosen your test date.
Test time: 8AM
- January 6, 7,12, 26, 27
- February 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 23, 24, 25
- March 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24
- April 7, 20, 21, 27, 28
- May 11, 12, 18, 19, 25
- June 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30
- July 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21
- August 24, 25, 31
- September 1, 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 28, 29
- October 5, 6, 19, 20, 26, 27
- November 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24, 30
- December 1, 7, 8
THB 1,000 or USD33 (No refund will be made for cancellation of examinations under any circumstances.)
- Click the link below and fill in the registration form then follow the pop-up box to complete your payment
PAY THROUGH BANK TRANSFER
- Account Name: ASIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- Current Account number: 468-046301-2
- Saving account number: 405-999567-0
- Bank Name: Siam Commercial Bank Pcl., Ltd.
- Bank Branch: Thammasat University Hospital
- Branch Address: 95 Moo 8, Klong Nueng, Klong Luang, Pathumthani 12120 Thailand
- Swift Code: SICOTHBK
- Message to Beneficiary: English Entry Test
- You must pay for any service charge or transaction fee separately.