The program aims to support students in the research process focusing primarily on the completion of their master’s thesis or dissertation, with the following specific objectives:
1. Assist students in developing and enhancing their learning through subject-based research and inquiry.
2. Provide pedagogical guidance to students’ engagement in research.
Emphasis is made on high-level thinking skills wherein students critically examine the works of others, synthesize and organize ideas from various sources, plan their fieldwork and laboratory experiments, and write reports.
General information about research support courses and arrangements can be obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org
For your queries, please check our Frequently asked questions.
Semester and Inter-Semester Courses
- Thesis Proposal Writing
- Writing up your Master’s Thesis or Dissertation
- Writing an Effective Journal Article
- Research Communication
- Processing your Data Through SPSS and Excel
- Conducting Field Research (for SERD and SOM students)
- Research Methods for Engineers
- Write your research reports following the APA Style Guide
- Ethical Standards and Procedures for Research
- Creating a Better Project Proposal for Funding
This is a platform for students to present their ongoing research, exchange ideas about a scientific topic or particular research area, and obtain feedback from others. Specific dates for each discipline or program will be posted here on a regular basis. Registration is FREE. Students are expected to submit a summary of their work prior to registration.