The Language Center offers other foreign language classes based on the needs of the community. This Chinese course will prepare learners to feel confident to use the language in both social and work settings. Please find more details below,
Course fee per level: 2,500 baht for AIT community and 3,000 baht for outsider. (non refundable)
How to register for the course
- Pay the course fee [click here to see payment options]
- Click the registration link below to register.
Want to grasp some Chinese language essentials?
This course is right for you.
This short course suits those who had little to no Chinese foundation, but are interested to take a dive into basics and open the gate to a myriad of Chinese cultures.
By participating in this course, you are expected to:
- Grammatically understand the basic consonants and vowels of Chinese pronunciation mechanism and tones (pinyin).
- Grammatically understand how basic sentence structures are formed in Chinese.
- Verbally understand and remember the pronunciation of the essential words to express ideas and thoughts through simple sentences.
- Verbally, able to distinguish words taught by listening and comprehend the meaning via listening.
- Understand the basic writing strokes for designated words.
- Expand the knowledge of Chinese culture through several topics.
Listening and Speaking Level 1
Dates: May 6, 13, 20, 27 [Hybrid class]
June 10, 17, 24, July 1, 8, 15 [Online classes]