The Language Center offers other foreign language classes based on the needs of the community. This Chinese course will prepare learners to feel confident to use the language in both social and work settings. Please find more details below,
Course fee per level: 2,500 baht for AIT community and 3,000 baht for outsider. (non refundable)
How to register for the course
- Click the “REGISTER BUTTON” to register.
- We will send you an email to process the payment for the course fee after the registration deadline.
- Settle the payment and reply to the email with proof of payment.
- You will receive the course material in class.
Want to grasp some Chinese language essentials?
This course is right for you.
This short course suits those who had little to no Chinese foundation, but are interested to take a dive into basics and open the gate to a myriad of Chinese cultures.
By participating in this course, you are expected to:
- Grammatically understand the basic consonants and vowels of Chinese pronunciation mechanism and tones (pinyin).
- Grammatically understand how basic sentence structures are formed in Chinese.
- Verbally understand and remember the pronunciation of the essential words to express ideas and thoughts through simple sentences.
- Verbally, able to distinguish words taught by listening and comprehend the meaning via listening.
- Understand the basic writing strokes for designated words.
- Expand the knowledge of Chinese culture through several topics.
Listening and Speaking Level 1 [on-site]
6 September -25 October, Tuesday and Thursday 18:30 – 20:00
[CLICK HERE to register] [registration deadline on 31 August 2022]