The Language Center offers Thai classes every semester. The course will prepare learners to feel confident to communicate with Thais and feel at ease while staying in Thailand. Please find more details below,
Course Fee: 2,500 baht for AIT community and 3,000 baht for outsider
Click Here to make a payment for the course
Please email your proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your registration.
The 20-hour course is an introduction to Thai languages which will cover basic words, phrases, daily and simple expressions and basic grammatical structures to communicate with Thais. The purpose of the course is to introduce participants to the principles and basic of Thai language as used in everyday conversation.
- Group 1: 25 January – 10 March 2021, Monday and Wednesday from 17:00 to 18:30
- Group 2: 26 January – 11 March 2021, Tuesday and Thursday from 18:30 to 20:00
- Group 1: 25 January – 10 March 2021, Monday and Wednesday from 18:30 to 20:00
- Group 2: 26 January – 11 March 2021, Tuesday and Thursday from 17:00 to 18:30
This course is a continuous level from the beginner’s level which will cover more vocabulary and grammatical structures. Students will learn how to make sentences and practice more speaking with a teacher and friends to help them speak naturally.
- 26 April – 16 June 2021, Monday and Wednesday from 17:00 to 18:30
The continuous level from the beginner’s level which will introduce participants to the final consonants and focus more on tones. Students will learn more vocabulary and practice more on reading and writing.
- 27 April – 17 June 2021, Tuesday and Thursday from 17:00 to 18:30