This test is only for applicants to AIT. It is not for current students. The test fee is non-refundable.
A 60-minute online test, which consists of a description of data (≥75 words), and an essay (≥250 words). The writing score is given on a scale of 1 to 9.
All test takers are required upon arrival to sit AIT’s Academic Writing Placement Test (paper-based test) under our testing conditions to validate their scores. The AWPT score will be used to demonstrate that the test takers have or have not fulfilled AIT’s language requirement for graduation.
We use ZOOM and exam.net as the testing platforms. Please download the ZOOM application (https://zoom.us) onto your computer and mobile phone. Test takers must familiarize themselves with the testing platforms prior to the testing date.
The Internet connections and cameras are crucial facilities for invigilating the online test.
The Language Center must clearly see the test taker’s face, computer screen and working space in front of the computer.
Test takers have the responsibility to ensure that the computer and the mobile phone are equipped with a camera and good internet connection access. If the connection is not stable, we reserve the rights to terminate the online test. Test takers will receive no score, and the test fee will not be refunded.
2020 Online EET test dates
There is limited space for test takers in each test session. To confirm your seat for the test, please register and confirm your test registration (via email with attached ID and proof of payment) as soon as possible after you have chosen your test date.
Test time: test takers must join the ZOOM at 8AM, Thailand time.
Registration is NOW CLOSED
- January 14, 21, 29
- February 5, 12, 19, 26
- March 4, 11, 18, 24, 25, 31
- April 1, 7, 8, 14, 15
- April 21, 22, 28, 29
- May 5, 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27
- June 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24, 30
- July 1, 7, 8
Registration is OPEN
- July 14, 15, 21, 22
- September 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30
- October 6, 7, 14, 20, 21, 27, 28
- November 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, 25,
- December 1, 2
2021 test schedule is coming soon!
PAY THROUGH BANK TRANSFER
- Account Name: ASIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- Current Account number: 468-046301-2
- Saving account number: 405-999567-0
- Bank Name: Siam Commercial Bank Pcl., Ltd.
- Bank Branch: Thammasat University Hospital
- Branch Address: 95 Moo 8, Klong Nueng, Klong Luang, Pathumthani 12120 Thailand
- Swift Code: SICOTHBK
- Message to Beneficiary: English Entry Test
- You must pay for any service charge or transaction fee separately.
The test result will be e-mailed within 5-10 working days after the test date. The Language Center will report the test result to the AIT Admissions.