English Entry Test (on campus)
The Language Center (LC) offers an in-house test of English proficiency called the AIT English Entry Test (EET). The score is based on a nine point scale which the writing score is the most important at AIT. The EET test is conducted at AIT Language Center, Library Building, Second Floor, Room 216. (on campus)
There are two versions of the test.
- First test: a 90-minute test consisting listening, a description of data (75-100 words), and an essay (250 – 300 words).
- Re-test: a 75 minutes test consisting a description of data (75-100 words), and an essay (250-300 words).
2018 Test Schedule (tests start at 9AM and 1PM)
- January 4th, 11th, 30th
- February 6th, 7th, 13th, 14th, 20th, 21st, 27th, 28th
- March 6th, 7th, 13th, 14th, 20th, 21st, 27th, 28th
- April 3rd, 4th, 18th, 19th, 24th, 25th
- May 3rd, 8th, 9th, 15th, 16th, 22nd, 23rd
- June 5th, 6th, 12th, 13th, 19th, 20th, 26th, 27th
- July 3rd, 4th, 10th, 11th, 17th, 18th, 24th, 25th
- August 1st, 2nd, 14th, 15th, 28th, 29th
- September 4th, 5th, 11th, 12th, 18th, 19th, 25th, 26th
- October 2nd, 3rd, 9th, 10th, 17th, 30th, 31st
- November 6th, 7th, 13th, 14th, 20th, 21st, 27th, 28th
- December 4th, 6th
- 1st Test = 800 baht
- Re-test = 600 baht
Payment at AIT Cashier’s window at the Finance office. (The Cashier is closed Weekends and public holidays and lunch from 12:00-13:00.)
On the test day
Bring a receipts as a proof of payment and Thai identification card or passport to the Language Center, Room 216.
Late arrival is not allowed.
Test result will be e-mailed within 3-7 days after the test date. The LC will report the test result to the AIT Admissions only if the score is satisfactory for provisional admission. (See English Requirements)
The test takers may request for academic writing tutorials by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This opportunity is to meet with an LC lecturer to go over test results and how to improve. It costs 300 baht (effective October 1st, 2018) per half hour consultation.
For further information, please send an email to email@example.com or call 02-524-6623