The Language Center (LC) provides language and academic support services to AIT students and staff. Services include English courses to build language proficiency, academic preparedness, research writing skills, and computer literacy.
- Established Date September, 1983
- Location Library Building, AIT (2nd Floor – Room 216)
- Opening Time: 08:00 to 16:00 (Mon – Fri)
- Director: M.L. Thanisa Choombala
- Languages Offered: English, Thai (every semester),Chinese, French and Japanese (occasionally)
- M.L. Thanisa Choombala joined AIT in 2007 and currently working as Director of Language Center.
- Dr. Mary Rose joined AIT in 2004 as Language Lecturer.
- Thippawan Nakwachara joined AIT in 1985 and currently works as Senior Administrative Officer.
- Nichapat Atthajitrakul joined LC in 2007. She is working as Administrative Officer, English Testing Coordinator, Web developer and administrator, and Thai Language Teacher for AIT community.
AIT Language Center, Library Building, Room 216
Tel: +66(02) 524-6623, 5836
Asian Institute of Technology
PO. Box 4 Klong Luang
Pathum Thani 12120
Tel: 66 2524 6623, 5836, 5896